Sunday 23 January 2011

New scenery
Test cast
Toxic overflow

over the weekend got some needed molds made. some successful new molds made and demolded so happy days as I say.

looking like I can start getting some new bases and scenery out soon, I just have some painted now to get done and then can start populating the shop with the new stuff. will keep the blog updated with new stuff as its becoming closer to be ready.

though I would show you one of the forth coming scenery items , this is a toxic over flow top be used in conjunction with the existing piping range. the toxic pool has a recessed centre to allow you to use water effect / varnish to make it look more realistic just as you can with the toxic pools already out. and for some added toxic effect its complete with the classic radioactive sign fallen over at the edge.

some more bases will also be out soon and will post more news as I get more of the items painted






No comments: